Top 5 Things To Look For When Buying A Diamond
1. Choose a reputable jeweler whom you can trust and who will celebrate your joy with you!
- London Gold has been repeatedly voted the Best Local Jewelry Store and Best Engagement Ring Store in the Valley for many years. Over 40 years, we have been a part of more than 100,000 engagements and weddings. We must be doing something right!
- Buying a diamond may be one of the most significant purchases of your life. We can make sure the process is joyful and comfortable. Our team is extremely knowledgeable and boasts many accreditations from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).
2. View Your Diamond In Person!
- Know the 4 Cs, they are the ABCs of diamonds.
- They include Color, Cut, Clarity, and Carat Weight. These universal measurements will help you assess each diamond.
- Be sure to inspect your diamond in person so that you can see how the 4 Cs interact with each other to make each diamond’s sparkle unique!
3. Be certain that your diamond is conflict-free.
- It is your right to know that your diamond comes from a legitimate source, and we are committed to ethically sourced diamonds for our customers.
- We source our diamonds direct from the world’s best, most-respected diamond suppliers.
4. Verify whether your diamond has been certified by a reputable organization.
- A diamond grading report or certificate from a reputable organization, such as the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) goes a long way in confirming the unique characteristics of your diamond.
- London Gold carries thousands of GIA certified diamonds for our customers.
5. Real is rare! Not CZ, not lab-grown.
- Real, mined diamonds are a gift from nature, each unique to the world.
- Make sure that you are not buying a chemically lab-grown diamond, or a cubic zirconia when you are celebrating a real milestone.
(Diamond Producers Association)