- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length [mm] x Width [mm]: 46,5x46,5
- Dial Color: Silver-White
- Material: Leather Strap
- Clasp: Deployment Clasp with Push Button
- Type: 1/20-Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes, Calendar, Small Second Hand
- [WR] Face-Washing, Sweat, Raindrops, etc.
From the Classic Collection. New Wilton style with six-hand chronograph function. Gold-tone stainless steel case with applied Roman markers, tachymeter and calendar feature on white textured dial, domed mineral glass, croco-embossed brown leather strap with double-press deployant closure, and water resistance to 30 metres.
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
For over 135 years, Bulova has stood proudly in the vanguard of American innovation. A pioneering force in the industry since opening a small store in Lower Manhattan in 1875, Joseph Bulova transformed how watches were worn and how time was perceived. An independent thinker alert to the era’s risk-taking ethos, Bulova presented one innovation after another, establishing a dedication to creativity and change that endures to the present day.